The Wagmore Foundation provides funding to nonprofit organizations that are working to eliminate the needless euthanasia of dogs and cats in Alachua County, Florida. If you are interested in applying for funds for your organization, please review the following preliminary guidelines.
- Only nonprofit organizations with IRS tax-exempt designation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code are eligible for funding.
- Applicant organizations must demonstrate how their project or their ongoing work makes a measurable difference in reducing euthanasia of dogs and cats at Alachua County Animal Services (for example, by promoting adoptions, increasing spay/neuter access, improving shelter conditions, or increasing the knowledge of shelter and rescue staff).
- We have a special interest in projects that involve community collaboration and partnership.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate sustainability of impacts beyond the Wagmore funding period.
- Wagmore Foundation grantees must commit to transparency and accountability, including publishing performance statistics, providing written narrative and financial reports, and engaging in annual site visits from our board.
If your organization meets these qualifications and you would like to apply for funding from the Wagmore Foundation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form!